One of the things that I know about my own business is that when I am regularly sending out my emails on a consistent basis that my business gets more consistent. Do people immediately call and say "I got your email"? Do I have a 100% open rate? HA HA - I wish. I just know that when I send out emails every month - and when I created my "marketing moments" for those emails that my business did get more consistent.
Another thing I have learned is that I do better with some accountability coaching. Meeting with people who check in with me regularly and say "here is what you planned, did you do it, and what were the results?" Reviewing positive and negative results with a second set of eyes is good for just about any aspect of our businesses.
I would like to offer you an accountability coach for your email marketing. Creation of your emails is not included. This coaching program includes:
- Monthly planning meetings - online or by phone
- Planning for your email scheduling
- Review of your next email campaign
- Review of insights of your email(s) in the previous month
- Brainstorming future campaigns to increase opens, clicks, and purchases
Ready to get started?